Powered By Blogger

Maya in the Spring

Maya in the Spring
Maya was named after the poet Maya Angelou

Welcome , this my corner

I love to write. I've been writing since I was about 17years old. I' am always learning new ways to express my self. Welcome and enjoy my world.



Stefanie

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”

This quote means a lot to me. I have son's who play sports. At times they get upset by set backs they face in the game they love to play. Not able to win hurts one pride or so it seems. So I had to focus off of the game that they played but by the way you prepare for it. I tell my boys all the time "its not how you played the game but if you put your best into it." You just cant be good, good is ok, but when you but your 100% best into you cant fail, even if you win or loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment