Powered By Blogger

Maya in the Spring

Maya in the Spring
Maya was named after the poet Maya Angelou

Welcome , this my corner

I love to write. I've been writing since I was about 17years old. I' am always learning new ways to express my self. Welcome and enjoy my world.



Stefanie

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Killer in Cleveland

I found this interesting that no one knew about Anthony Sowell's serial killings ways. Until the police came. Does anyone have block watch?
Here is a poem


The bones that lived in Cleveland.
They smelled of dust and dirt from down South
Like the ones from yesterday
They screamed at you and said "Your too old and ugly, like the bad and ugly"!

The bones that lived in Cleveland no one knew
All they knew that potholes filled the back banks
covered with hands
some young and new
with satin wrapped around them
Some sat up in closed off worlds
Yes those bones, no one knew
blind eyes kept shut, sirens only come when the ugly came out

No comments:

Post a Comment