Powered By Blogger

Maya in the Spring

Maya in the Spring
Maya was named after the poet Maya Angelou

Welcome , this my corner

I love to write. I've been writing since I was about 17years old. I' am always learning new ways to express my self. Welcome and enjoy my world.



Stefanie

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Leonard Peltier

In spirit of crazy horse

Thou shall live free some day
The reminders that injustice was given a sentence of life-
Of imprisonment



Long live life
Long live justice
What my eyes see, I know you have lived
A wrong hand of imprisonment for you
Highest person to over see you
Anishinabe and Dokota/Lakota Nations
Movement for all but for the fairness
For the Indian’s of Oglala Lakota to be free one day


Movement stiff
Movement free
Movement for the people
Prison writings
For the dead to see
noble and peace your spirit will live free
noble and peace as the maker will see

No comments:

Post a Comment